The 8-Point Facelift is a new non-invasive technique that can rejuvenate your face, lift and add volume, to give you youthful looks without the need for invasive surgery.
An 8-point facelift is often referred to a non-surgical facelift for the mid to lower part of the face as it can produce a lifting and rejuvenating result without the cost, downtime and the possible risks associated with surgery.
As ageing causes our skin to lose elasticity and as our facial structures succumb to gravity the combination of soft tissue loss in key areas of the face makes us look older with the cheek and eye area being particularly affected; wrinkly, droopy or hollowed out.
The 8-point facelift uses dermal fillers to restore volume and lift the tissues and structure of the face through eight injecting points on each side of the face to produce a more youthful appearance. This is a particularly effective treatment as it focuses on the mid to lower part of the face rather than one or two trouble spots, targeting specific areas and replacing the lost tissue under the skin to restore those lost youthful and bright looks.
The results speak for themselves and most patients they will see the following changes:
- lifting of the lower and mid face area
- the creation of more youthful contours
- an improvement in the definition around the jawline
- firmer, smoother skin showing fewer wrinkles and facial lines
- more alert features
- a beautiful and naturally lifted result
*Patients experiences will vary dependent on age, lifestyle and medical history
The eight-point facelift will benefit you if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
– Skin sagging or face ‘dropping’
– ‘Tired’ looking under-eye area
– Jowls forming along the jawline
As we age, key areas of the face lose their volume and the ‘8 Point Lift’ targets these key areas using a hydrating dermal filler, to create and achieve a beautiful, naturally lifted result with minimal discomfort. The eight strategic lifting points are a general guideline that will be tailored to your needs after a personalised consultation with Dr Mittal to assess your individual requirements. In order to obtain the best results. Dr Mittal will mark your face before injecting the filler.
The 8 points are:
- Cheek Bones/Facial Structure (1&2): A small amount of volume in this area enhances the cheekbones and can often help lift the Nasolabial folds.
- Tear Trough/Mid-face (3): The appearance of tired hollows under the eye area can be reduced.
- Nasolabial fold adjacent to nose (4): This area often droops or sags with age, so adding volume here can give you a more youthful appearance.
- Mouth Corners (5): The down turning of the mouth with age gives the appearance of a ‘Down Frown’ that can cause the patients to look sad and aged.
- Jowl area (6): Loss of volume in the Jaw, Cheek and Chin areas can all contribute to jowl formation, so replacing volume in the hollow along the jawline can help to reduce or improve jowls.
- Jawline (7): As we age, we lose the squareness or angle of the jaw. This treatment helps to lift and support the lower face as the lower face starts to fall forward, contributing to jowls and sagging. A subtle enhancement of the angle of the jaw can help lift the treated areas.
- Lower cheek/Buccal area (8): Hollowing of the Buccal area can contribute to the ‘accordion’ smile lines and can make patients look older and gaunter. Treating this area with filler can help with and improve the natural curve and structure of the cheek.
There is no need to worry about facial freezing, your expressions will be unaffected as the dose is enough to cause a visible and natural result. You’ll be laughing and smiling just as you always did, only without any lines or wrinkles.
Treatments tend to take between 30 and 60 minutes, with minimal, if any discomfort. The results are instant and last for up to 18 months. ‘Touch up’ treatments may be required to achieve and maintain your desired look and appearance.
Lumps under the skin, mild swelling/soreness & bruising may occur straight after procedure which is a normal reaction to injections. You may also experience itching and some tenderness, but this will all disappear within a maximum of 10 days.
Any discomfort is usually minimal and brief but can take a little longer for swelling and redness to reduce. It is recommended not to do any strenuous exercise, go to a spa/sauna or drink alcohol for the first 24-48 hours post-treatment.
|Dermal Fillers for Lips||£350|
|Dermal Fillers for Cheeks||£500|
|Dermal Fillers for Marionette lines||£300|
|Dermal Fillers for Nasolabial folds||£350|
|Dermal Fillers for Perioral Lines||£300|
|Ellanse® x 1ml||£375|
|Ellanse® x 2ml||£550|
|Radiesse® x 2ml||£550|
|Profhilo® x 1ml||£270|
|Profhilo® x 2ml||£500|
Does the 8-point Facelift look natural?
Is the 8-Point Facelift expensive?
Does the 8-Point Facelift hurt?
Who carries out the procedure?
What are the 8-points?
Is the 8-Point Facelift for me?